- Carry out duties assigned by Senior Installation Manager.
- Improve job knowledge through job training, self-study, and formal training.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of all E.B. Air, LLC policies and procedures.
- Complete all forms and paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist the Senior Installation Manager in preparing material requisition forms to ensure proper truck stock levels.
- Perform job material load-out and accurately record all materials received and/or returned.
- Install HVAC equipment and systems utilizing the skills and quality standards as directed by E.B. Air, LLC policies and procedures.
- Act as materials runner when so instructed by the Senior Installation Manager.
- Follow instructions and directions of the Senior Installation Manager in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure company property, vehicles, and tools are being used, maintained, and accounted for properly and timely.
- Follow E.B. Air, LLC’s policies regarding:
- Customer Relations
- Quality Control
- In customer’s home/business conduct
- Appearance and Hygiene
- Driver Safety
- Job Safety
- Fleet Maintenance
Fill out our Employment Application and send it to email@example.com to apply today!