At E.B. Air, we know that choosing a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in East Bernard is important. We understand how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should have liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a number of references they’ll happily provide you. Look at these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you pick has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give E.B. Air a call at 979-335-4262. We’re happy to help!