Don’t begin your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a E.B. Air, LLC technician. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but routine air conditioner tune-ups can help your system perform, keeping you comfy and cool all summer long. These routine services do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner working as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be sustained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are obtaining all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in East Bernard are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or maintenance in the middle of the summer heat. Our experts can find signs and reveal problems for your air conditioner and caution you long before any troubles occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its top performance, you could see a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be operating accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Professionals will always examine these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and alter things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the sanitation of your filters will always be checked during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our pros will search so that no dust or other particles have collected on the exterior or interior coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will make sure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our experts at E.B. Air, LLC in East Bernard offer quality and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 979-335-4262.