As springtime begins, you could be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in East Bernard? Even if your cooling equipment is recently purchased or was working well last year.
Here’s one approach to think about it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never anticipate to schedule any work for it, such as getting new oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your air conditioner. It’s a piece of equipment that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving components can malfunction.
Having your equipment examined seasonally by a E.B. Air, LLC expert can help locate small troubles before they become major breakdowns. (And cause your AC to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your cooling system is placed outside your home, it’s more prone to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively lower your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, you should call an expert to take care of delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that build up in your system can force it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these problems can lead to elevated energy use—and a higher utility bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling expenses and over the years, because you won’t have to install new equipment as fast.
- It helps find little troubles before they turn into major, expensive troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely inspect components and carry out a set of AC performance verifications. These detailed procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into major troubles that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure trouble-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your air conditioner is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is well-prepared to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your system is open to premature meltdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC maintenance should involve an inspection and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll complete:
We’ll examine the ensuing spots and parts:
- Overall system state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Immediately with E.B. Air, LLC
Now is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our E.B. Air, LLC pros a call at 979-335-4262 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we come to your residence, don’t forget to look at our discount offers for savings on your next maintenance.