As springtime rolls around, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in East Bernard? Particularly if your cooling system is recently installed or was running just fine last year.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioning. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your unit checked seasonally by a E.B. Air professional can help spot little issues before they become large malfunctions. (And cause your system to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is placed outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service complicated internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate inside your system can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy use—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, since you won’t have to install new equipment as quickly.
- It helps identify little issues before they become big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully examine components and complete a set of AC performance tests. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to find problems before they turn into large problems that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free comfort throughout the season. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is ready to give worry-free cooling. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this maintenance, your system is open to early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll check the subsequent locations and components:
- Full equipment condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Now with E.B. Air
Now is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our E.B. Air pros a shout at 979-335-4262 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we come to your home, be sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your next maintenance.