Is 2024 the year of a brand-new, energy-efficient Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an exceptional investment. And when you find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, E.B. Air boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in East Bernard. We use our extensive experience to help you find brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But don’t wait, as this offer is only available until the 2nd of February, 2024. Check out some details below and give E.B. Air a call at 979-335-4262 when you want to request your complimentary quote for 2024 furnace installation!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
As with any utility system, you’ll want to consider anything that impacts the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Size of the Furnace: Large or multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A skilled technician knows how to choose the right size furnace according to your exact heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Highly efficient furnaces deliver heat more evenly, lowering energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that can add up to!
- Features: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically a little more expensive up front. Keep in mind, however, that these modern innovations can make controlling your HVAC system a lot easier.
The key takeaway is that installing a new furnace is about more than the initial cost – including lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you don’t want to wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Upgrading Your Furnace: Benefits of Making the Switch
Investing in a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just dependable heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits including:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are designed with stringent energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use minimal energy for the set temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce dust or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with E.B. Air and New Furnace Installation
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With a little help from E.B. Air, all you’ll have to do is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will keep at it until we find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a more comfortable note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.