Make your life less difficult—start preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures turn up. You can save on your utility bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a dramatic jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service call from your E.B. Air, LLC professional each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for a long time to come. The technician can confirm that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle evaluation
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is functioning at peak performance.
- Clear the spot around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your system, which can hamper airflow. Take away piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your exterior unit was covered during the winter, don’t forget to uncover it. You can damage your system if you turn on your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for major repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your E.B. Air, LLC service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters each month and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may have to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned often. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these simple steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the E.B. Air, LLC team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.